Columbia MD 21046
Spend the day with the dietitians from Empowered Eating and therapist Melinda Brett.
What to expect:
- Time to connect with other families in the community, share your personal stories
- Education on the development and recovery process of an eating disorder
- Empowerment on how to support your loved one at the table and beyond
- Role playing to gain first hand experience on what it is like for your loved one
- Exercise to examine your own personal food and weight bias and how to set it aside for the sake of your loved one.
Cost: “Early bird” until April 1st is $50/person, $75 for 2 people, Cost after April 1st is $60/person
Donations to be made to Rock Recovery
Lunch is included.
To reserve your spot, please email email@example.com or call 240-670-4675.